Question

Blackbeauty1106

How can I improve my credit score

Improving your score

This is a long answer that Iw ill cut down to a short one.  If you need more info, just ask and I'll provide it.

#1.  Build positive credit.  Maintain a minimum of 2 revolving credit accounts (Credit cards) and keep their balances under 30% of the credit limit.  The perfect number is 7% of the credit limit.  Also maintain an installment loan (car payment, house payment, CONN's payment, etc.  Any account that has a set payment for a set number of months is an installment payment.)

#2.  Pay your bills on time.

#3.  Do NOT cancel credit cards.  The LENGTH of time you have your accounts impacts your scores.

#4.  Refrain from applying for a lot of credit.

Finally, if you have any negative items work diligently to ensure that they are 100% accurately reported and verifiable as well as being within the legal timeframes allowed to report.  While you can do this on your own, there are so many nuanses in knowing what "Accurate" really means that I highly recommend you speak with a credit expert should this be your situation.

Let me know if you have further questions.  Always glad to assist.