Question

mlbelew

how can i improve my credit if everything i apply for gets turned down
im trying to recover from bankruptcy and i cant even get approved for a secured card

Just give it time.  I know it's frustrating. I have never filed bankruptcy but had lots of credit card debt and collections for a long time.  Are you paying back your bankruptcy? Not sure if your payments would get reported to the credit bureaus but make them on time.  Not sure how long it's been since you filed but I am sure it will take a while. It has taken me years to get my credit back on track.  I applied for a Discover card on a whim a few months ago and couldn't believe it when I got approved. I know it's probably not the answer you want but just be patient. And when you can get credit again be careful not to get in over your head. It's so easy to do!