Question

thegetters

How can I help my 30+ year old husband safely establish credit??
My husband and I both have No/Bad credit due to charge offs from when we were just of age. In recent months I have managed to finance a new car with an extremely high interest rate but that is how I had to start to rebuild my credit. (*Planning to refinance after 1 year!) I was unable to add my husband to the car loan due to the fact that we both have poor credit. I am looking for ideas or any information that would be useful in this long journey to one day...establishing good credit and my lifelong goal of purchasing our home.