Question

RudyB252

How can I have entries removed from credit report that were discharged in my bankruptcy?
I live in Ohio and have delinquent state taxes that were discharged in my bankruptcy still showing on my credit report. The state confirms that these were discharged but says that I still have to pay them off in order to have them removed from my report. I'm trying to rebuild and I don't know how this is impacting my score or if there is a way to have these entries removed from my report.

never heard of taxes being abolished in in bankruptcy.  Taxes and student loans are not eligible.  Either way, things on your credit report dont disappear because of bankruptcy.  Your obligation to pay goes away but they are apart of your history and remain on your report for 7 years from date of delinquency.