Question

JeremyGolden

How can I go back to using the old scoring model you were using a few days ago.
How can I go back to using the old scoring model you were using a few days ago. I want my past few years of credit monitoring I had logged in your web site back. This new scoring model sucks really bad. Cant we at least have the choice to choose from your new system and the old one with the real trans union score & the vantage? Why are you shoving this vantage 3.0 down our throats all of a sudden? I even went a pulled my free yearly credit report from trans union and it comes no where near this weird score, or report. But It matches the info you were showing me a week ago. Something is wrong here.

Most Helpful Response

The new creditkarma is really really bad

wow this sight has gone to the dogs i use to use it all the time but i wont be using as much any more. I guess ill cheak in from time to time to see if they fix all the garbade the sight has going for it now.                       wow crap crap crap fire some one

PS.  FIX THE FONTS FOR STARTERS

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for posting.

I understand your frustration at seeing your score change. There is no way to revert to a previous version of the website. We are still testing the new version, and in the process of adding many new features that we think you will enjoy.

Your TransUnion report from www.annualcreditreport.com does not include a score, but the information in the report should match the full weekly credit report provided by Credit Karma. The VantageScore is a collaboration between the three major credit bureaus. It is a more consistent score that is actually used by lenders, and for this reason we believe it will be valuable.