Question

angryElectrician

how can I go about getting loam forgiveness for student loans from a joke of a school
Mccann school of business and technology a school whose credits can't be transfered and their certifications are useless. I dropped out after 6 months because I was only wasting my time and my money. What can I do to get out of these loans. I'm not paying them

for angry electrician

Dept of Ed has a form for everything.  you can fill out the proper forms to request that this student loan debt gets cancelled (cant remember the proper wording) and give your reasons why you believe you did not benefit from the education you recieved and the issues that caused you to stop attending school there, and they will investigate the allegations and what should have been appropriate for the claims and laws, and if they decide it is a sham of a school or classes, then they will act accordingly.

You can't just walk away from those loans because they will never disappear on their own, ever.