Question

proverbs60

how can i get things on my credit that should not be there removed
i filed a bk chapter 7 that was discharged why is things that was under the bk stil in my credit report there are 2 accounts that are not mine from lansing il I do not know anything about and I did not opened my mortgage from Carrington mortgage is not being reported my chase auto loan was paid off in February I see the 1000 dollars but it is still showing 682 I owe I have contacted chase bank about this matter after I seen it on my credit report and it is still showing I owe after I have receive my title for my car I only have 3 credit cards bill me later and my mortgage I have no collections because I do not owe anybody any money since I have file a chapter 7 I have establish credit cards with capital one and credit one bank my bank information is not showing either every I try to input on credit karma website it rejects it like my mortgage info from my lender Carrington mortgage how can I get these issues resolve with credit karma

Credit Karma is here to help teach people how credit works and how to build and maintain a good credit score.  NOTHING here is reported to anyone, ever!!! The information on this site is just for use when you see what could happen using the financial tools.  Please read the articles here so you can learn more about credit and how it works.

Bankruptcy does not erase your credit history.  Any accounts that were active at the time you filed bankruptcy are still on your credit history and will remain for at least 7 years, then will fall off.