Question

missys1976

How can I get the names and info of the companys on my credit report so that i can fix my credit
Iam wanting to get the names and address or phone numbers of my creditors so I can fix my credit

First, you go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over and file disputes on all wrong information (accounts that you know or suspect are not yours, for example) with the credit bureau reporting it.  Then you will have information on who you do owe and you can work from there.

Please read the articles provided by this site so you can learn exactly what to do to effectively negotiate settlements of debts.  Credit Karma is here to teach people about credit and how to make it work for them.  Please use this information so you can make credit work FOR you.