Question

Impatientprocrastinator

How can i get the lender (current) for my car loan to change the 5 late pmts on CR? Wont accept GW's
Hi. I am 5 years into a 7 year auto loan with Regional Acceptance Corp. The are (accurately) reporting 5 late payments I've made over the past 2 years. I asked if they would "fix" that if i signed up for autopay or anything else, and they said they would not. Online research says they dont even process goodwill letters. Is it unheard of to pay extra to remove late pays? I guess the question is more like, who can i pay off to fix this? I am ahead on my payments now, and am looking to fix my credit score. Is it possible to basically bribe a lender

Lenders are not going to jeopardize multi-million dollar businesses to make a few hundred bucks or even a couple of thousand in bribe money. They are strictly monitored by the law. Look for other ways to improve your credit, there surely are ways.