Question

adorkabletiff

How can I get something reported on my credit?
I made payments on time on my car and my braces and both are paid off now but weren't reported to the credit bureau. Is there a way to get it reported on my credit?

Check other credit bureaus.

This site get s information from Transunioin, but not all businesses report their credit transactions to that particular credit bureau.  They could report to Experian and/or Equifax.  Your best information is when you get all 3 credit reports every year so you can see who reports where. 

AND--some potential creditors don't use the scores from the three major credit bureaus, they go to myfico.com to get THAT credit score.  It helps just to make sure the three major bureaus have the correct information.

adorkabletiff

I've checked those before and my braces and my car were not reported at all. My question is, is there a way to get it put on my report? I paid every payment for both of those on time every time and it sucks that they weren't reported.