Question

JudyJean40

how can I get my husband's credit report when we only have one email adress.
and it tells me this email has been used (for mine).

So, this is my personal email. Will my wife recieve any notification of this information? Becasue we have joint accts , I will recieve everything that has my name on the acctount, is that true?

GF1926

Enter Your Reply

Make him another one

:)

annualcreditreport.com does not even request an e-mail. They go off of your personal information only (SSN, DoB, name, address). If you want a second CreditKarma account, you have to do as the previous poster said and create a 2nd e-mail.