Question

kggzk2xn

how can I get my credit scores bach to the good again
please tell me how to get my scores back into the good again and how long does it take to get areport the has gone into collection to come off my report that has been paid off in february2014

If you paid off the collection in February 2014, it will remain on your report until February 2021 unless you negotiated a "pay per delete" agreement with the collector prior to the payoff.  I cannot tell you how to get your credit back to the good without seeing your entire credit report, but if you visit www.credit.about.com I'm sure you'll find lots of articles that pertain to your situation that will get you on the right track.  Best of luck!