Question

elain2013

how can i get my credit score up to 200 points in 4 months
how I can I get my credit score up to 200 points in 3 months I am disabled how can I make payments to get my score up I am wanting to buy a home this summer

Most Helpful Response

That is a really tough order to fill.  Go to www.credit.about.com and research all the many ways to build up your credit.  Don't believe ANYONE that claims they can increase your score by X number of points. It takes time to build up credit, so do a lot of reading, get negative items off your report and build up good credit.  Lot of work ahead, but you can do it!

call credit pro's 1-877-235-0324