Question

J2017

How can i get my credit score from a 500 to at least 750
In December of 2016 i was at 641 now as of February 2017 im at 500. I have my payments on time for 96% of the time. I havent had a late payment in almost two years and that was only with one account. I do not have anything in collections or anything in that sort. I have 6 hard inquires. The biggest issue is my credit utilization is at 78% . How long will it take for my credit score to go from 500 to at least 700-750.

How long will it take for you to pay off that large credit utilization?  That type of utilization is horrible, they want it under 10% for best score.

J2017

I can pay off almost all my debt from my cards within the next 2 months. Where it can bring my utilization down

Most Helpful Response

The articles and financial tools provided on this site are valuable information that will benefit you for the rest of your life, so I recommend taking the time to read them.  Sure helped me and I have a degree in accounting