Question

Mvet4wrk

How can I get my credit report updated with Trans Union. It doesn't have all my closed accounts .
Closed accounts listed in Equifax report are not in the Trans Union report.

Most companies report to only one credit bureau, as is explained so well in the articles presented on this site so people can learn about credit.  I found the information valuable and well worth taking the time to read.

Trans Union update?

Recently my Equifax report spiked to 756, but Trans Union stayed at 695. How can I get Trans Union to update like Equifax did?

Thank you