Question

KinUtah

How can I get my credit history to reflect pre-divorce information?
I went through a divorce in 2011 and as a result had to get new, non-joint cards. All of the history on my cards was good, but now my credit score is dinged because my credit history shows as being 2.5 years old. Is there any way to get the older history (all with the same lenders) reflected in score?

Short answer is No.  Sorry.  Credit scores and credit reports are snapshots of that exact moment & time you pull it.  The credit bureaus don't keep historical data.  Have you tried contacting the credit card holders and asking them to change the date the card was opened to the date when it was originally opened as a joint account?  Worth a shot!  Best of luck to you.