Question

corky50

How can I get my credit better
I'm up in age and I want to buy home before I make my transition so I can leave somethng for my kids ,

Most Helpful Response

Your children have the Biblical obligation to show honor to their parents.  You do not have an obligation to leave something behind for them and they shouldn't expect it.  While you are getting up in age (join the club), your income is likely lower than when you were working and you are going to need most, if not all of it to cover expenses, especially the medical expenses.

As for getting your credit improved, this site provides a lot of infmative articl;es and useful tools to enable you to learn how to manage funds effectively.  Please look and learn from what is available here.