Question

magalutch

How can I get my credit back up after I paid off accounts

Reliant Credit Repair

i struggled with similar issues and Reliant Credit Repair helped me get ,y credit back in order highly recommend them give thme a try 

Keep On It!

First and foremost, you need to monitor your reports to ensure the credit bureaus correctly reported your accounts as paid/closed/settled. I ran into this issue with a paid and closed account recently. TransUnion was reporting the account as an open collection with a $0 balance. I had to dispute it twice to get them to report the account correctly. My diligence paid off, because they ended up deleting the account entirely. Oddly enough, the complete deletion of the paid and closed collection account only bumped my score 2 points. You build credit by showing creditors you can owe money and pay it back responsibly. My suggestion would be to start with a credit card. If you do this, DO NOT GO OVER 10% OF YOUR LIMIT. Slowly but surely, this method is working for me.

Since the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works, your best course is to read the articles here so you can LEARN how to build your score back up.

Jumpstart28

I took out a personal loan for $1000 at my bank, attached my checking account to it and had auto deduction until the loan was paid off.  You can do this with a credit card too.  Get a check or balance transfer for a few hundred dollars.  If the payment is $83.00 amonth, pay $100.  That helps too.  Also, Updates from TransUnion and Equifax are available in your Credit Karma account every 7 days. All you have to do is log in. Below your current score, you’ll see the date of your last update and when your next update will be available.  Hope this helps.

Updates from TransUnion and Equifax are available in your Credit Karma account every 7 days. All you have to do is log in.

Below your current score, you’ll see the date of your last update and when your next update will be available.

All of those inquiry's that are dated 2 yrs ago should have came off of my credit score And record and the case from Santa Clara is closed due because they are paid off as of today with Monterey please check Thank you for your time

why is it that my credit score is higher on credit karma than it is on the reports my bank used?

Fix it here

First of all, I want to say a Big thank you Lord for all he has done in my life. I know it wont sound great talking about religion on here but i truly believe God led me though to find Notable spy who helped me out of my delicate situations. It hasn't been easy all my life with a low credit score since 2012. I had been scammed by two other credit repair companies before One called CRS and the other called Lexington Law. I had an issue and my FICO Credit Scores went from 635 to 450 in 2 months because of 2 fake hackers I paid to take care of my Credit as both promised me 780+ Scores in a week time. I spent money and nothing but headaches and bad Credit was the result. Until i met Mr Alan a very gentleman of over fifty years of age, a devoted father. He helped me out honestly and I know God must have used him to me. because we weren't suppose to talk religion but after a while we were talking about how we were both Christians and that God doesn't want anyone to suffer. He mentioned his church and actually opened up about how he had to have faith and work with Trust-hacker over his credit report. I explained how i have to move out of my place, with tears on my face I could tell he really cared because he consoled me. He told me he wont make promises but he will work as hard as possible to help me. later on he introduce to me a reliable credit repair company name Trust-hacker. i work with him with possible ability of mine then within 5days my credit report had already been an impressive one. My mortgage counselor was Felicia she was amazing. Very sweet. She told me I qualified fairly quickly because I was very active in gathering the documents they needed. I just want to say to anyone out there who might read this and feel unsure about if they will help. THEY WILL! Look, Notable spy has been operation for 12 years now. i get to know more about them, they got to make sure their clients will be committed and serious to finish the entire program because their reputation is based on their success rate.. I'm thankful to Trust-hacker and that’s why i’m here sharing the good news right here. you should mail at  trusthacker543 @ g m a i l . c o m. you really gonna enjoy this offer leaking out. Y’all can thank me later. 

get it done here

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m  He's affordable and always at your service.  

Credit Repair Company

I was in the same situation and tried to fix everything myself anf realized I did more damage, leave it to the experts and go to a credit repair company, I used Reliant Credit