Question

trinaseagraves

How can I get my credit back on track to get my score up?

Most Helpful Response

I don't know what track you on!

so I can only give you some general advice.

Pay all bills on time. Try to pay at least twice the minimum payment due or more when ever possible.

Get your utilization below 20%   (Rule of thumb, Never owe more on credit cards than you earn in 2 months)

Don't apply for new credit until your sure that you will qualify. and never more than once every 3 months.

If you are denied credit, Don't apply again for at least 6 months.

Finally.... Educate yourself on how credeit works and what you need to do to maintain good credit, Thats what sites like this are for.   and Remember that Good Credit is not a reflection of how much money you have, Its how well you manage it.