Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

beccadec75

How can I get my car insurance payments to show on my credit?
I use Farmers insurance for my car insurance and my life and it gets automatically taken out of bank of account. Is there any way I can get them to show up on my credit score to help my score improve.

No, you can't do that. Only lenders that wish to can place accounts on your credit reports. Be sure to designate time to read all that you can about credit, the more that you know the more control that you will have and the info will be helpful to you for the rest of your life.

And insurance is not a credit account as is described in the articles here, so would not qualify for credit reporting.