Question

Girldoll64

How can I get in touch with collector if they do not have an address or phone number, a rent agree

It is very hard for me to believe that a debt collection company would not have easily attainable contact info. I caution you in trying to communicate with debt collectors unless you really know what you are doing. Be sure you read up on all of this and how to handle debt collectors and collections on your credit reports. If a collection account is on your reports, the company name should have contact info with it or when googling the name of the collection the contact info should be attainable. If this is not the case, I would dispute the account.