Question

PoorMassageStudent89

How can I get collectors to make a payment plan with me to pay off my stuff??
I'm a student and i work 15hrs a week. How do these people think I have all that money laying around? I want to pay them off but NO ONE will do payment plans. They want all of it right their, one lump sum! Who do they thing I am Bill Gates? Again, I WANT to pay them off but I can only do payments. HOW CAN I PAY THEM OFF IF THEY WON'T WORK WITH ME????? I'm already homeless, what more do they want?

Most Helpful Response

I'M HOMELESS TO

I'M HOMELESS  I WANT TO MAKE A PAYMENT PLAN TO A RENTAL SO I CAN GET A APARTMENT

Start Saving

Don't bother trying to pay them until you have saved up some money. 

Then write them a letter and offer a comprimise.  Unlikely they will take less than 50% but once you have that saved up you can try. You won't be any worse off waiting until you have money to pay them. 

I understand your situation.  It took me years to pay off debts this way but i did it,

You can too.