Question

maxshah912

How can i get approved for excellent credit score cards ? I don't have longer then 2 yr Credit line.
Hello there
My question is Will i be approved for excellent credit required credit cards ?
Such as Capital one Venture Millage.
I have less then 2 yr of Avg. Age of Open Credit Lines. With only 2 credit line open. With Credit Karma Score of 755 and Vintage score of 770?

I don't want to apply for it and make another credit inquiry on my account Because I already have 6 for some reason.

Most Helpful Response

Excellent Score. Hold onto enquiries now

Your score is really good to make you qualify for 'Card for excellent credit'. The only problem you will have is 6 enquiries. My questions is:  Are those 6 enquiries recent (within past 6 months or 1 year)? If yes, then you better wait for a while before applying. Many enquiries WITHIN A SHORT TIME SPAN are a red flag, even for those who have best scores otherwise. Don't give the companies a chance to deny you just on that basis. Also, why you say the enquiries are 'for some reason'? You should know why you have them on your report. Check your reports to make sure if they are legitimate or not.

The other option (if you really need a new card now) is to apply for a good card of your choice, and then follow up with the company, if you get declined in the first attempt. Having a good payment history and good score will most likely qualify you for a new account. However, the question again is, do you really need it NOW!

Inquiry are 3 of them from bill me later which I never sign up for it or approved or filled anything. 

1 Is from T-Mobile and other2 are from Banc Of America 

Most of them are 6 months of past. but no older then 1Yr 

I was not even here when inquiry happend on my account. I was in other side of world for 6 months. How do I take it out of my account if anyway. to take inquiry out. Do you know how long dose it take to clear it out? 

And i did got approved for it, with minimum balance limit though. 

AADeo

Hey,

Congratulations on being approved! Thanks for the details. Looks like only 2 enquiries (BOA) are actual 'hard enquiries' (made by a financial institution in response to a credit application), so no lender should look at it seriously.

Re: Bill Me Later queries: Looks like they are not truly authorized by you. By all means friend, dispute them. Contact the individual credit bureaus (before that, have the latest report of yours in hand). Mention you were not around and all other things. Most likely they will be taken off. In worst scenario (if that doesn't happen), don't worry. In my knowledge, those queries are not due to you applying for a credt, and hence won't be much trouble in future.