Question

veryupsetmama

how can I get approved for a auto loan when I never applied for one?
I was checking my credit inquiries and came across an auto loan and 2 credit cards that was applied for within past 30 days. That I didnt apply for. Now I cant get back to where I found them.

Get copies of your credit reports from annualcreditreport.com and check them over.  Then file disputes on all wrong information with the credit bureaus reporting it.  This is the reason we are advised to check our credit reports annually so that we can make sure only the correct information is showing.