Question

Arkansasray58

How can i get all the old credit and out dated removed from my credit score?
I have many credit reports on my credit score that is out dated and I believe that they should be removed.

How outdated? Your credit history, good or bad, will remain on your report for 7 years. Public records longer.

If it is in error it can be disputed, but correct information will remain.

jwsister

The Fair Credit Reporting Act (a federal regulation) REQUIRES that all credit transactions be reported for 7 years, though such things as bankruptcies can stay for 10 years.  They cannot be removed before then because they are part of your credit history.