Question

avlmh

How can I get all 6 closed, no missed payments, student loan accounts from 2007-2010 off my account?
I have 6 closed, no missed payment, student loan accounts which brings my account total up to 10, which is considered "poor." How do i get these removed from my account so that I have less accounts? They are from 2007-2010.

Most Helpful Response

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

What you are considering doing will DAMAGE YOUR CREDIT!!!! You never want to remove positive information from your credit reports. Ignore the statement that your number of accounts is poor, usually when someone is advised their number of accounts are poor it means that they do not have enough accounts that are open and active. Please take the time to do some reading so you understand all of this, you are going to destroy your credit if you start taking action when you don't understand everything. Do some serious reading and any questions that you have along the way feel free to ask and we will try to help you.

Clossed a/c, No missed payments

I almost made a mistake of clossing this kind of account, but thank God i took time to read few comments, to learn that, thats a postive thing in my history