Question

rocknrainbow

how can I get a secured Capital 1 credit card with such bad credit due to past capital1 nonpayment
Having one of the lowest credit scores obviously upsets me. I need serious help fixing my credit. I would love to buy a house/mobile home in the next 2 years. How can I qualify for a secured CAPITAL 1 card
when I haven't paid on the last CAPITAL 1 account? I can't get any kind of personal loans to consolidate my current small open accounts.
Is there any hope for me at all?

A secured card is one where you put up the money in advance, so it's not a true loan.  You're actually borrowing from yourself.  So get a secured card and over time things should improve.