Question

MortgageWanted

How can I get a mortgage with a judgement against me?
Judgement was for credit card debt sold to 2 diff collections agencies. Court judged that i have my wages garnished weekly since January 1st '15. Since my wages are being garnished and the debt is being paid will I be elligible for a mortgage? Income 40k, credit score 679/666. 15k auto loan and 1000 credit card debt.

The credit card debt went to a court action (which is what a judgement results from) because the account was not being paid as agreed.  Garnishment of wages is also a forced action to make sure the account would get paid because you do not have a good track record on payment. Now, if you were in a position to lend money to someone on something as pricey as a house, who would you want to lend to?  Someone who can't be trusted to pay as agreed or someone who has a propven track record of being dependable?