Question

Smoketester64

How can I get a mortgage that I have been paying to show up on my score?
I've had the mortgage foe 18 months and never missed a payment. It not listed on my accounts.

I suggest that you take some time to do some reading on all credit topics to learn more about the game. What you are asking is impossible. You cannot get accounts reported. Only lenders that choose to report to the credit bureaus will. There is no obligation for lenders to report to credit bureaus. Is it possible that they report to Experian (you don't see that bureau on here)? If your lender does not report to the credit bureaus, then you could refinance with a different lender that does report to all three bureaus. This sucks I know, but unfortunately it is how it works.