Question

Mr5h0w0utkid

how can i get a loan with poor credit

I had a 535 score with a car repo.  I thought I would never get the score higher.  I went to credit classes at a local place, budgeted a lot, and got advice on my credit situation.  I paid off small debts that I owed and sent letters to the company asking to remove the paid debt off my credit.  Which it always work!  Just a letter of goodwill to remove the debt that is now paid.  I watched my credit like a hawk.  I also read and was told that big debt that is about to come off anyways to let it just come off and save your money.  I still have the repo on my credit report, but now I have a 690 score.  I went to a lawyer and they told me to not mess with the repo at all.  Anytime you pay a payment or what not is "activate" the account, starting the 7 year owed debt again.  I opened a secured credit card with capital one and that really boosted my credit.  Stay under 30% and pay on time always.  I only put a very small amount on the card, but if you keep a good track record, Capital one puts more credit limits on the card.  I am now at 1,000 credit line.  I also am an authorized user of my husband capital one card (which I never use) but he uses and always pays on time.  Good luck!

ajones6805

Sorry - I don't know if that answers you credit.  But I did get a car loan with 535 but with high interst.  I paid on time and my credit went up a ton.  I was willing to pay  high interst to boost my credit

Auto loan?

If auto loan, most dealers can find a way....with high interest though. What is your score?

If personal loan- I have never tried so Im not knowledgable about that but CK does suggest some companies for you on your "loans" tab at the top of your overview screen.

WONDERING

was wondering how can i get a loan with bad credit. i would like to get dental work done