Question

jam705

How can I get a judgment removed from my report if I already disputed it?
I need help getting a judgement off of my Transunion report. This judgement, which actually was one for a bankruptcy declared by my father (of the same name...), was reported on all 3 of my reports (Equifax, Experian, & Transunion). I did an online dispute for each reporting agency and was able to get it removed from my Equifax and Experian reports -- Transunion would not not remove it and now I'm stuck because they will not allow me to redispute this erroneous judgement. What should my next step be? It's for a Capitol One credit card that my father had when he declared bankruptcy. I have a Capitol One card myself in good standings. Should I use my current card as proof that I did not own the account was listed in this reporting error?