Question

vlcaha04

how can I get a free copy of my full credit report
I got a notification saying that a new account is opened. And I want to see a full credit report so I can get the details of it.

But where is the FULL credit report?

Where can I get my FULL credit report?  I have purchased 3 bureau credit reports from 6 different companies, and they all have different data on them, proving that hidden data is present that I do not get.  It appears that when you buy a credit report, what you get is a formatted report that shows less than 1% of the actual data.  Where can I buy a report that has ALL of the data that the people selling credit reports format into their "pretty" reports?  For example, for each creditor there is 7 years worth of monthly balance, payment, comment and other information, so for an account open 7 years I should see something like 5 to 20 pages of data.  I keep seeing creditors observing data that is not present on the "pretty" formatted reports I can buy, this means I'm not actually buying my credit report at all.  Why can't I see what the creditors see?

Most Helpful Response

www.annualcreditreport.com

It is the place to go to get your 1 free cc each year from each bureau.   I felt my copies were comprehensive.  I hope what you get ,should you go to this site and get your free annual reports, will be to your satisfaction.   

Best of luck-

vlcaha04

Thank you so much for this information. I really appriciate you taking time out of your day to help me.