Question

JeremyGolden

How can i get a closed credit card back?
I want to try and get my first ever credit card that i had for a few years and then closed a few years ago back. 1 to try and improve my credit history. 2 because it was a student card that i had opened when i was 18 or 19 am almost 30 now. 3 it was with my first and only bank that i still have.

Sorry, but once a card is closed, there is no going back.  And, when you apply for credit, the potential lendor looks back at the past 7 to 10 years only to see how you've handled money so only active accounts will count.