Question

rumlychill

how can i fix my credit
how can I pay off all debits on credit report

Legit !

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780 to 820 I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6 days  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy.

Repairing credit starts by reading all that you can about credit and about how it works. Read all that you can find about dealing with collection accounts if that is what you are referring to. Understand, that simply paying is not usually the correct thing to do regarding credit rebuilding.  Read about: "statute of limitations to be sued for debt in your state" "seven year credit reporting time period on negative accounts" "pay for delete agreements" "FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act)" "settling for less than owed", etc.

Come back and ask questions along the way if necessary.

Do not contact debt collectors either until you have a good understanding of all of this. Entering payment agreements with debt collectors can be a very bad move.

gariani0

I applied for a house and car loan about a couple of weeks ago. I was rejected because i had a very low score of 545, really devastated and down until i ran into an old friend i explained my problem to him and he introduced me to a hacker who’s formerly an FICO agent. Just in 2 days i had my credit score raised to 827. I had a bet with my friend i was going to reveal the hacker to the world if he should fix my credit score. Well here I am recommending: (treatyourself016 @ gmail . com) for your credit score & credit report issues, bank, social media, phone hacks and many more. Just drop him mail at that address and make sure you thank me later.