Question

f143chiba

how can I fix hard inquiry that Honda of casper caused me?
They didnt ask me and to check my credit score .. and they did it caused me hard inquiry

Most Helpful Response

You can dispute it online,

Go to any of the Credit Reporting Agency Websites.  TransUnion & equifax are the ones I have used. 

you are entiled to a free copy of your credit report once a year and any time you are denied credit.  Get a copy of your report then file a "Dispute" on line at their websites.  The Dealer will have to prove that they had your consent to run your credit report.  If they can't prove it off it goes.  You can do this with any nfo that you find on your report that is wrong.