Question

n2oefi

How can I find out why Credit Karma shows Trans Union score went from 774 in July to 757 in Oct?
I'm never late on anything and all other scores are excellent, A's, etc.

score drop

In my experience a drop this small is from utilization change (did your balances go up a couple bucks or did you drop an old card thus spreading your balance owed over a smaller total credit avail num?), a new inquiry or two (did you apply for anything?).

I see mine go up and down like that but usually it is one of those reasons.   Ten points is no big deal, but if it bugs you, you should be able to find one of those reasons probaby caused it.

Good Luck

n2oefi

Thanks Rich. I paid off and closed an equity line on a rental property. That may be why.