Question

elemmon1

how can I find out where these medical bills came from

Most Helpful Response

Visit www.annualcreditreport.com to pull a copy of your full credit report.

medical bills

how can i pay out my medical bills? do i need to contact someone to help me pay out my bills?or can you give me a number to contact about my medical bills i would like to pay off in monthly plan.

First, you get copies of all three credit reports, then you look them over and file disputes with the credit bureaus on all wrong information on your credit reports.  All contact information is also shown on the credit reports.  The articles on this site provide all the information you need to understand crediot and help you build a good credit score.  That is what Credit Karma is all about.  Please start reading and learning.