Question

kim1971

How can I find out what my credit score would be if I paid off everything on my credit report

There is a "credit score simulator" on the left hand side of your screen, but remember when using it, it is only for Vantage scores, FICO scores may have different results for the same actions. I would never advise putting too much faith in score simulators.

What kind of accounts are you paying off? Are they still open and in good standing? Or they already been charged-off and in collections? Or worse, it's judgements ... Paid collections dose not better your scores in most of scoring models. As long you have derogatory accounts on your report? You scores will take back seat to them, you usually will have less chance of being approved than someone with lower scores but with clean(er) profile.