Question

fabulousjordan

How can I find out what debt collectors I owe, so that I can pay off my debts in collections?
I have checked my credit report, but it does not show me who is now taking care of those accounts now. I just want to know how I go about finding that information.

Most Helpful Response

Hi...

I have the same problem , is your issue resolved ? Do please let me know how to find this Collection Debt information to pay off

credit report deficiencies with Credit K

This site sucks, no wonder it is free! I would like. Real report with real and usable information to take care of some inaccurate info and supposed outstanding debt, but there are no resourses to do so. I give them a credit report company score of F.

madisonmalc

It's free and you're bitchin?? Shut up!