Question

candi0221

how can i find out the addresses for the creditors that I owe money to start trying to pay them off
I want to start paying off the creditors that I owe money to how can I get their info so I can start sending a little bit of money

to all the smaller ones...doctors bills and credit cards and if the tax leins were paid don't they ever leave your credit report?

paying off bills on my credit report

How do I get the names of the places that I owe money to on my negative credit...I can take care of the smaller ones...I need names and or phone number.