Question

completelylost

how can I find out if someone took a morgage loan out with my information?
Credit Karma informed me that I may have mortgage loan opened in or around August of 2011 and I am positive I never filed to receive a morgage loan at that time because I was incarcerated at MCJ from april 2011 thru October 2011.

Most Helpful Response

Pull your Free Credit Reports and Review them in Detail.  Question anything that does not look right.

URL for Free Credit reports is in my profile.

Good Luck

Check Credit Report

Also your local county recorders office will have the lien recorded

This sounds like a security question when you were setting up your account, some of the security questions include answers with false information, all the answers cannot pertain to you if you only have to pick one. If this info was in one of the questions you had when setting up your account, I wouldn't worry, but as others said, pull your credit reports directly to know for sure what is on them.