Question

pdxbutterfly

How can I find old debt that has fallen off of my credit report so that I can pay it?
I have two car repossessions that I know I still owe money on, but they are no longer showing on my credit report. How can I locate the companies and amounts owed without a bill or any information on my credit report?

I would leave that one alone! If they are not reporting on your credit then you are fine. But if you feel you must pay, then try to find the original creditor, you should know who you were making payments to or at least where you bought the cars from..... Good luck.