Question

Low283A

How can I find my credit scores
They can't find my credit scores

Most Helpful Response

Not out of the ordinary...

This happened to my current wife.  She came out of her last marriage with some baggage (credit problems), so I started to work trying to correct them.  At first she didn't even have a score at all.  The only thing on her history was bad (a few collections). 

I added her to one of my existing accounts to get her jump started and then started clearing out those collections.  Didn't take long to get that score popping up and now she's closing in on 700 in less than 6 months of me working on it.

So jump start it with some kind of credit action.  If necessary go take out a SECURED credit line at your bank.