Question

jessban

How can I figure out how to get ahold of the collection agencies to start paying off my debt?
I have called a few of the places that I knew, but I don't know how to contact for school loans or the other agencies that I have in collections. I am very curious how to figure this out because I have a baby on the way and I need to start getting this done so I can bring my credit score up enough to buy a house eventually.

Most Helpful Response

Order a copy of your "free" credit report. Contact info will be displayed on there.