Question

Lladro

How can I erase one bad incident from my credit history?
In 2011, due to the recession, I was forced to request a short sale of my coop in Laguna Woods, Ca., which was granted by NCB. Prior to this one incident, my credit score had been in the high 800's. Due to this short sale, my score is now 696. I may be forced to buy a later model automobile and this will possibly adversely affect the interest rate on any balance due. Is there anything I can do to get this erased from my record?

Sorry, but it is a part of your credit history and is going to stay for at least 7 years.