Question

iramos717

How can I dispute a credit card that I dont have but is showing open under me?
I am showing a balance for Sears and have never had an account with them. My mother and I both share the first name and I think she added me to her account once before as a user by mistake. We both called and had my name removed a few years ago because I noticed it on my credit report. I called Sears and gave them my SSN and they cant locate anything other than my moms account. They suggested I try to dispute it myself and offered no other help.