Question

Mac2015

How can I determine how much my credit score will be affected if I apply for a new credit card?
I have a credit score of 803 and Credit Karma recommendation says I have a good chance of being approved.

No one knows the exact formula (closely guarded and probably very complex algorithm) but for new account if approved may drop your score by few points including the hard inquiry.  Of course if you have a low credit utilization overall it will help you in a long run.  One account shouldn't hurt your score too much :)

Two points

I applied for two credit cards today. One inquiry dropped my TU score two points and the second card inquiry dropped my equifax two points. This is not a lot at all. I do not know if there is a formula for how many points it will go down.