Question

lotapata1993

how can i delete some of my credit card account?
I have a too many credit card account and my credit score going decrease , so I decide that I want to delete some of the accounts. If can help me to delete it.

You can't delete accounts.

Even if you closed the accounts with the lender, they will show up on your credit report for at least 7 years.

There is no such thing as to many accounts.  The more accounts you have in good standing the better your score will be,  if you no longer want to use an account, I suggest that you cut up the card and don't use it. But don't close the account.  It will lower your credit to income ratio and l;ower your score. 

Good luck.