Question

b1l5

How can I correct the information given by credit karma
My Regions loan has been paid off, so I no longer have that debt

It takes a little while for the info to reach the major credit reporting agencies, so patience pays off.  Credit Karma is for your information only so you can better manage your finances based on the available information.

crdit karma dropped my cridit score by over 80 points with no explaination. when i question it, they refer me to the credit reporting agencies. when i checked with them they have me at the previous higher score. credit karma tried to cover up their mistake by show the previous scores lower,but i printed their previous score which is 80 points higher. why do theey hire dishonet people that try to assinate our credit scores?