Question

twonotes

how can I combine my two car notes to make it one car note and pay less
Just want to know how can I take two car notes make it one and have a less payment

Most Helpful Response

Consolidate

The easiest way I'd know is to consolidate your two loans.  Perhaps if the 2 notes are from the same company/lender it might be easier to have it happen.

Also, by consolidating, you may also have your interest rate lowered, which lowers your payment.

Where would I go or ask to get both car loans combined into one loan 

recently divorced 50/50 credit card debt

I was recently divorced and decree states we both are responsible for 50% of credit card debt.  Can I have credit bureau reduce my balances by half if I send a copy of my divorce decree to them?  Won't that help my credit score?